Energy from waste need needs CCS! Webinar with Stockholm Exergi!
May 6, 2022
Energy from Waste plants (EfW) will need to cut their CO2 emissions. Captimise, in collaboration with KLIMPO, represented by Karolina Unger as the moderator, shown above, arranged a 2-hour streamed webinar on how CCS can enable EfW plants to tackle climate change. Captimise shared our long experience and expertise regarding planning for a full chain CCS scenario.
Also attending was a special guest, Erik Rylander from Stockholm Exergi, explaining how Stockholm Exergi will generate income through selling negative CO2 emissions so called “CRCs”. The webinar includes the following:
- 5 ways to cut the cost of CCS
- What is Carbon Capture and how is it done
- Logistics – an important variable
- The costs of Carbon Capture
- Earn Money on Carbon Removal Credits
- The UK Government Net Zero statements
- Next Steps for your CCS Journey
Mail us please to get a link to the webinar.